About Upton Earlies and Upton Lates
We are very fortunate to offer a Breakfast Club and an After School Club facility at Upton St Leonards Primary School.
Upton Earlies runs from 7.45am to 8.50am with breakfast, or from 8.15am to 8.50am as a drop off facility.
From 7.45am with breakfast £3.00
From 8.15am drop off only £2.00
Upton Lates runs from after school to 4.30pm, 5.30pm, or 6pm with a healthy snack.
Until 4.30pm with a snack £5.00
Until 5.30pm with a snack £6.00
Until 6.00pm with a snack £7.50
The aims of the before and after school club are:
- To increase the opportunities and support available to families
- To offer a child care facility in an environment which is safe and secure
- To help enrich the learning experiences of our children
- To develop social skills and enable them to have fun through the club experience.
Many children have allergies and intolerances so it is important that the school is informed. Parents/Carers are asked to supply a doctor or dietician’s letter stating the allergy or intolerance and what foods must be avoided.
Information on allergens is available from the school office or by following the link below.
We will happily discuss any dietary requirements your child may have. Please contact the School Office in the first instance.
We are now able to accept child care vouchers at Upton Earlies and Upton Lates.
We have registered with BusyBees, KiddiVouchers, Computershare and Childcare Voucher Schemes, you are able to find us using our school name, our postcode; GL4 8ED or our Ofsted Number 115658.
Please let us know if your company uses another voucher service and we can look into registering with them.
Further information is available from The School Office or by emailing Mrs S Morris:
- Upton Earlies and Lates Registration Form and Agreement
- Upton Earlies and Lates Policies & Procedures